Seiche Training provides world-class marine courses and professional training for individuals and companies in the UK and around the globe.
Accredited by key governing bodies
Delivered by experts in their field
Seiche works in partnership with ORCA, one of the UK’s leading marine conservation charities with a mission to give everyone who cares about whales and dolphins an active role in safeguarding their future.
We schedule a year-round programme of Marine Mammal Monitoring courses (JNCC MMO, BOEM PSO, PAM levels 1 & 2) as well as specialised Underwater Acoustics courses that run in association with University of Bath and are CPD recognised by the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST).
Our courses attract a wide range of delegates from government agencies, regulators, defence contractors, environmental consultancies, researchers and scientists to marine science graduates looking to pursue a career in the offshore seismic industry.
Click on the course titles below for more information:
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) Level 1
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) Level 2
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) – Experience New Zealand PAMO
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) – New Zealand PAM Course
- Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) – ORCA Course
- Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) – Arabian Marine Wildlife Course
- Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) – BOEM/BSEE PSO Course
- Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) – JNCC MMO Course
- Applied Marine Acoustics with Practical Signal Processing
- Underwater Acoustics & Sonar Systems
- Underwater Acoustics in the Marine Environment